In our Wellness During COVID podcast series, Lonnie Ridgeway, VOA Alaska Coalition Director, speaks with Alaskans about how their coping with COVID and learns from their expertise on how we can stay mentally, emotionally, and physically well during the ongoing pandemic.
In Episode 3 of the Wellness During COVID series, Lonnie sits down with Jordan Kamer, Health Educator at the Anchorage Health Department. Jordan shares how to stay safe during the ongoing pandemic, suggestions for managing screen time for you and your family, advice for dealing with COVID fatigue, and tips on staying mentally and emotionally well during this era of limited in-person social interaction.
- Wellness During COVID – Episode 5
- Wellness During COVID – Episode 4
- Wellness During COVID – Episode 3
- Wellness During COVID – Episode 2
- Wellness During COVID – Episode 1